2952 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

Hi guys , I’m coding my new theme Magnifico and I have IE6 bugs that I can’t solve.

All pages are done except the contact page.

http://ddwebstudios.com/uploads/magnifico/index.html

If someone can help me I would be really happy.

Thanks !!

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

My first suggestion Dany, you need to create a IE6 stylesheet and place it with conditionals, then tweek the css with underscore and the property (_border, _margin) this will hep you a lot http://sixrevisions.com/web-development/definitive-guide-to-taming-the-ie6-beast/ :) Ok, some devs says (No hacks) but this is the easy and faster way. Period!

21 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
1000demonios says

Nice IE6 fixes collection. Thanks ipad!

One suggestion regarding the image transparency: Just don’t use it

Why don’t use instead jpgs sliced rigth from the Photoshop design?

Great template, by the way.

2952 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

Thanks guys , I will take a look at this site :)

For PNG , its ok I know how to fix it , its super easy. Just haven’t done it yet :)

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
For PNG , its ok I know how to fix it , its super easy. Just haven’t done it yet :)

Yeah, piece of cake :D shot me a message if you need help ;)

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says
Yeah, piece of cake :D shot me a message if you need help ;)

Thanks ! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by