2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
SinnSykShit says

Hi.

Som weeks ago I bought the Confidence theme for my website; http://themeforest.net/item/confidence-responsive-blog-magazine-theme/2210079?sso?WT.ac=portfolio_item&WT.seg_1=portfolio_item&WT.z_author=rifki

And everything have worked just fine until today when alot of the categories suddenly stopped working and the front page is just white! I have no idea what has gone wrong couse I haven’t changed anything. Can someone please help me out? I really need this website to work again by tomorrow!

Here are the link to my website so that you can have a look: www.splitcitymagazine.com

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

1546 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Hi.

Som weeks ago I bought the Confidence theme for my website; http://themeforest.net/item/confidence-responsive-blog-magazine-theme/2210079?sso?WT.ac=portfolio_item&WT.seg_1=portfolio_item&WT.z_author=rifki

And everything have worked just fine until today when alot of the categories suddenly stopped working and the front page is just white! I have no idea what has gone wrong couse I haven’t changed anything. Can someone please help me out? I really need this website to work again by tomorrow!

Here are the link to my website so that you can have a look: www.splitcitymagazine.com

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Send me the details through my profile page. :)

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
SinnSykShit says

Hi. There was an error with a link which made everything crash. I’m not very smart with web stuff so I don’t know exactly what the error was other than this. But it is fixed now. But thanks heaps anyway!

Cheers.

by
by
by
by
by
by