I have a problem,some guy is selling muy tracks,I contacted support and they sai that I need sent them signed document with this information:
The document you send should:
1) Identify the item on the Envato Marketplaces that you claim infringes your copyright (including the relevant URL). 2) Identify your copyrighted work (including the relevant URL). 3) Explain how you believe the item on the Envato Marketplaces violates your copyright. 4) Include your full name and contact details, including address, phone number and email address. 5) Include the statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.” 6) Include the statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” 7) Be signed and dated by you.
I don’t know English perfectly,but i think I understand from 4 to7 but I don;t understand whats the difference between 1 and 2 and what I must write in 3.
I know that it’s not allowed to write in forums on different languages,only English,but I really need translation and explain. So if anyone can translate it to Russian I’ll be happy. If it’s not allowed here,please send me translation to email@example.com
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Community Moderator
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
Ill try and explain the difference between 1 and 2 (as I don’t speak much Russian ):
(1) is their item. The copy. The illegal track.
(2) is your file. Your track, in this case. The original.
In 3), you just write why you think it’s a copy of your file. What is copied? All of it? Just parts?
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
Hey Depard, I will send you a copy of the DMCA notice I send out so you can get an idea of how it should be set up
timmcmorris,Joost Thank You so much;)
How did you find out about that guy selling your tracks? Just a random search?