i am working on this theme
i am having trouble with this big block of space between my main content block ( block_feature ) and the Icons..
It appears to be a problem with the :float property but i cant figure out what exactly is pushing it so far down…
any help would be amazing thank you!
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
Link is not working.
i am not really sure how else to get exact with positioning elements other than using relative or absolute?JamiGibbs said
Works for me and I think the first thing you should do is remove ‘position:relative’ from all your DIV ’s.
Jami was right. You have to delete “position: relative” rules for #block_feature and #side_block3 (and for other divs where you don’t use inside elements with absolute positioning) – and the layout will looks fine.
Best, – Alex