I’ve been working on a theme, and the only problems so far are with IE6 and IE7 . The deal with IE7 is that the footer is showing up incorrectly. I can’t tell if the problem is with the HTML or the CSS , maybe I just need to look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow.
Heres the link: Link
Thanks in advance.
ps. If anyone can shed some light on the problem with IE6 as well, that would be greatly appreciated.
you can add Firebug Lite to an IE html temporarily, try that and see what you get
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
Oh, forgot to update this post. Sorry.
I fixed it, everything works. Now just to fix the z-index bug with the drop down menu.
Thanks for the help