I tried all i can. No use. Can you please help me?!
I wanna use the jqueryUI slider with increments. And lets say i give 10 increments. I made 10 divs with IDs, 0, 1, 2 ,3 …., 9. And each increment (base 0) to hide all other divs (assume all have class “divbox”) and only show the matching ID.
Any help appreciated
Edit: (Or anything which would allow me to do a similar effect)
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
If your IDs are really 0,1,2,3, (i.e.
<div id="0" /> ) that might be your problem. I don’t think an ID can start with a numeric character. Try making your IDs id=”div-1” or something like that, it might help.
That point must have slipped out of my mind when posting the thread
In the real code, no IDs don’t start with numerics, lets aussume “div0” and so on