I have implemented (or attempted to) a script that i bought here, but I have come across a few snags.
code can be found here: luxuryfam.com (under latest models).
I can’t seem to find the div titled “slidesholder” anywhere in the script…but it can be clearly found in firefox using inspect element. I need to change the height and width parameters of slides holder.
Also, I have a similar issue with the div “content_wrap”...I have it’s height set to 308px, but it is still displayed around 490…so subsequently, anything i put under that div is roughly 180px down.
Similar issue with the div “slides”...I can’t seem to change it’s height value.
Thank you for any help you can provide.
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Hello, this is a general forum, there are few chances to get support from here. You should contact directly the author instead