21 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
agaete says

Hi,

I’m looking for someone that can help me with some projects I have. I’m a small firm from south jersey who lately is been getting very busy and since we are only 3 here, we need some help getting some things done.

One of our most important things is to get our website recoded. I have a psd created by me but any ideas to make the site look better are very welcome.

I guess this project will help pick the right person for all my other projects.

Then I have a Project that will require some knowledge on CMS , Mysql & PHP , this is for a food website where I will need to manage Menu, blog, sign up newsletter etc.

If anyone is interested in these projects please reply to this post.

I’m looking for a long term business relationship, I have many clients and always can use the extra help.

Will pay for good work.

faevilangel_designs
faevilangel_designs Recent Posts Threads Started
83 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
faevilangel_designs says

Hey! Im interested in helping you out!

I can code to xhtml, css, javascript, wordpress and php

Is your personal site going to be static xhtml ? The food website, do you have a cms in mind or would using wordpress interest you?

send me an e-mail through my portfolio and we can talk more

21 posts
agaete says

Hi fd, I appreciate your reply, one thing, I did not see any of your work in you portfolio, please send me links. Thanks

faevilangel_designs
faevilangel_designs Recent Posts Threads Started
83 posts
faevilangel_designs says
Hi fd, I appreciate your reply, one thing, I did not see any of your work in you portfolio, please send me links. Thanks

I’m new here but if you send me an email i can reply with link to my full portfolio

35 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in France
thejampot says

Hi there !

Very much interested in your proposal. We are two coders/designers fluent in french and english. Please view our web site coded from a psd file or contact us : mekanics @ grafik-mekanics . com

Hope to hear from you soon

The Mekanics

3 posts
  • Located in Philippines
genesis23rd says

Hi,

Here’s my portfolio for your consideration: http://www.rommelmalang.com/

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks

60 posts
ZDN_web_design says

Hello,

i am freelance web designer/developer from UK with 8 years of experience in range of skillls you can check on http://www.zdncomputers.com/cv.php

I am very interested in working with you. Check my portfolio at http://www.zdncomputers.com/portfolio.php and my profile for prices and my contact information.

ps. I have a few big PHP /MySQL projects that are not in my portfolio because clients wanted it that way, if you want to see them, please send me email at zdncomputers@gmail.com

Zach N.

by
by
by
by
by
by