• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
fuelthemes says

Hi everyone,

One of my themes got rejected for couple of issues. I am trying to fix it to get it on TF. After the rejection, I made the theme compatible with IE7 , and mildly compatible with IE6 (i personally think its impossible to make it compatible with IE6 ). Works perfect on Firefox. I also made the theme widget ready with custom themes. Replaced the h1 test with logo (psd will be uploaded).

Theme includes 10 different backgrounds which the user can change through the help file. Here is a demo: http://www.turkhitbox.com/wordpress/

Please let me know what I should fix.

342 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
reidknorr says

Hi there,

It appears as if your theme is lacking in some areas. Please don’t take offense to these comments, but recently Themeforest is trying to “raise the bar” on themes so that buyers have great themes to choose from. Unfortunately I don’t believe your theme falls under this category. While your theme is good, it needs some work. If you could clean up the overall design and add a little bit to it, you just might get it on the site. Right now it appears to be lacking.

Have a great day!

1276 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
fuelthemes says

Its totally cool, but it would be better if you could tell me where I should improve. This was a very old theme of mine that I have never released. I making this v2 version to submit to TF. This is why its “old-school”.

I tried to add some “spice” with rounded borders on the overall theme, widgets, title icons, blockquote background and the “Leave a Reply” part, but I don’t know what else I should do.

BTW , I am working on another theme that I am making for TF: http://www.phiyaz.com/ That you would like :D

by
by
by
by
by
by