25 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
hostic says
Thank you my friends and well-wishers. I am so happy :) :) to get suggest from all of you. Here is another update my third buttons…

What do you think now… ?

Thank you for suggest me.

here’s what i sugest add diffrent colors alot of people have been saying this including me but your’e not listening.

844 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

Here is another update….

should i upload this buttons now ? what do you think ? how about if i submit my last three buttons in one package. Thank you for taking time. :)

1113 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+3 more
WonderArt says

that is improvement…...... but text color and background color….... is not matching properly…..... not looking clearly … . Try to make the back little deep and text light color ..or light to dark. keep working …. may be I am wrong ..but try once … :P

212 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+3 more
JeffOakley says

If you’re going to go with those colour options I’d suggest making the text a similar colour, or text style to the ‘frame’ of the button. Add a subtle drop shadow to the text as well.

389 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
RZDESIGN says

I like the last update for some reason. Keep up the good work. Try changing the green color to a bit lighter color. Maybe beige? So the text will come out properly.

844 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

Hey guys nice to see you again. Yeah i update this again. But sorry to say i do not add any drop shadow, style, or similar color to the text. Because it does not look good when i add them. But i changed only green gradient color. Now it’s more lighter then before. What RZDESIGN said ; really now text come out properly then before. Here it is….

Thanks everyone. :)

507 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
SevoDesign says

I’m not liking the green..because from the style of the button I get “elegant” and that bright green doesnt do it..I think a cream gradient would like really good! Keep the gold and do a whitish to slight white and yellow to get the effect…post so i can see :)

by
by
by
by
by
by