Hi ! How can I change the preview image of my item ? Is there any way I can get download my Screenshot images ? Because I have deleted the preview image
Yes But how to make one certain image as preview image ? Should I number the images ?
From the upload instructions:
Create your Screenshots ZIP
For each item you must include a ZIP file of screenshots depicting the theme, for use as a preview of the file before download. Screenshots should be JPGs, should be no larger than 1200px in width, but can be any height. You can have up to 10 screenshots of the item, and each screenshot may have a description attached. Here’s how you set up the file:
- Name each screenshot in sequence as number_Title.jpg. E.g. 1_Homepage.jpg, 2_Generalpage.jpg.
- Create a .TXT file containing a few lines of descriptive text, with the same name as the screenshot. E.g. 1_Homepage.txt, 2_Generalpage.txt.
- ZIP up the JPGs and TXTs together into a single ZIP file.
Your first image (1_xxxx.jpg) will be the preview image.
Okey, thanks. Can I name the images 01 instead of 1 ?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.