Hi ! How can I change the preview image of my item ? Is there any way I can get download my Screenshot images ? Because I have deleted the preview image
Rightclick and save?
Yes But how to make one certain image as preview image ? Should I number the images ?
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Item was Featured
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
From the upload instructions:
Create your Screenshots ZIP
For each item you must include a ZIP file of screenshots depicting the theme, for use as a preview of the file before download. Screenshots should be JPGs, should be no larger than 1200px in width, but can be any height. You can have up to 10 screenshots of the item, and each screenshot may have a description attached. Here’s how you set up the file:
- Name each screenshot in sequence as number_Title.jpg. E.g. 1_Homepage.jpg, 2_Generalpage.jpg.
- Create a .TXT file containing a few lines of descriptive text, with the same name as the screenshot. E.g. 1_Homepage.txt, 2_Generalpage.txt.
- ZIP up the JPGs and TXTs together into a single ZIP file.
Your first image (1_xxxx.jpg) will be the preview image.
Okey, thanks. Can I name the images 01 instead of 1 ?
Better not, engine will get lost . Stick to established naming.