821 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
petrenj says

Hi guys I suppose that someone of you using moneybookers. I made my account and transfer money to moneybookers.And everything went ok….My bank account has recognized but when I get to send my money I was able to transfer only 10 euros for the first time.I guess, this is the standard protocol. As I undesrtood, when these 10 euros laid down on my bank account I will receive and confirmation code which is important for my next, larger money transfer. But there is no any code received in my bank.Employees in bank cannot help me. Is anyone of you has similar issues?

235 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
backgroundmusic says

Hi, petrenj. That code that you have to receive is not realy a code, it is the amount of money wich moneybookers (skrill) send to you to confirms your verification. For example, if you receive 1.35 euros from MB on your bank account , that amount of money is actually your code. On that way MB confirms that it is your account and you will finish your verification. To track the exact status of your bank account, the best way is to do it online on the website of your bank.

821 posts
+4 more
petrenj says

But it says that is 6 alphanumeric code.I m really stuck.

266 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Featured in the Envato Market Community podcast
+8 more
dejans says

I think what they want is for you to verify that you are the account holder. I had the same problem with Banca Intesa, where they couldn’t see any reference code. In the end I contacted MB and they told me to log-in to my online bank account and take a snapshot of the page where the name, acc.nr. and bank name is clearly visible. I did that send them a jpg and they verified the bank account for me.

821 posts
+4 more
petrenj says

I guess this gonna happen to me.My bank is also Intesa.But, tell me,how can I log in to my bank account?I don’t know what is LIB?

235 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
backgroundmusic says

LIB is abbreviation for Licni Identifikacioni Broj. You probably got it in the envelope when you open a bank account.

821 posts
+4 more
petrenj says

Svi Srbi a pisemo na engleski :) Anyways, thanks for advice!

821 posts
+4 more
petrenj says

Today I get from bank my Visa electron card and also and LIB.But I Im not able to create account on Banca Intesa site.I fill any field correct and in the end I gets warning “nonexistent user” Im doomed :(

by
by
by
by
by
by