2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Xtremechasing says

Hey guys/girls

i have a problem, its not much but still cant think of anything atm Im now thinking of a logo/banner etc for my own website but i cant think of anything usefull. what i do is making pictures of the environment with an hexacopter/multicopter. Normally i take pictures of landscapes and buildings, but i want to split that up with taking images of events/parties etc etc. the name is Skydronezwolle ( Zwolle is our hometown name ) & Skyevents, so the logo needs to be likewise but not to much. My own creation was a cloud with an eye in it (Sk)Eye) but i think its unprofessional and i need help with ideas to create something entirely new. with a small difference from the logo for skydrone zwolle & Skyevents

I hope one of you can give me some simple ideas so i can go on with creating an own logo/house style for my website. You can check it out on www.skydronezwolle.nl ( page is in dutch ) so you get the idea what i do. you can also check the facebookpage Skydronezwolle photography Problem is i need to set up skyevents and i want to merge the logo of skydrone, but it has to be something else then that lame logo i created.

http://www.skydronezwolle.nl/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/logo-website.png If anyone wants to point me to the right direction i would be VERY thankfull.

2 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Xtremechasing says

oops wrong place to post this, can an admin drag this to the request section?

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says
Moved to Item Requests

43 posts You Know Noffin
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
dhsign says

Hi man, shoot me an email trough the contact form in my profile page here and will be happy to share some ideas with you :) Profile page: http://graphicriver.net/user/dhsign

68 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Peru
SweetTentation says

Hi I’m interesting in your project. I can for you a great job with the lowest quote mail me.. rivera_gomez_maria@hotmail.com

by
by
by
by
by
by