675 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
dexterous says

Well, here I am asking for inputs from you all in order to improve the quality of my submission (Do I need to mention that it got rejected?)

Ok, so this item is rejected based on the strict aesthetic guidelines – I understand that the font doesn’t particularly suit and I am changing it, same thing is about the buttons, I will change.

There are three questions I have for you all here:

1. My machine is pretty fast so I don’t know how it performs under slower configurations, do you see any jerky transitions?

2. Is there a need to change/improve the chrome (there isn’t much in the file apart from that)

3. What I uploaded here is an HTML integrated preview and the swf file has white background so it is impossible to see the glass/shadow effects only in the swf, is it possible that the reviewer only saw the SWF file alone?

Thanks for any suggestions that you may have – here is a link – http://www.gunua.com/banner/

With all threads suggesting that the sales are going down on ActiveDen, I also want to put quality stuff only.

675 posts
+6 more
dexterous says

@Support – sorry I forgot to change the forum category in the drop down. Can you move it to item discussion? I will be careful next time.

1161 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
FlashTang says

1) It’s fast ,in my option it’s ok , maybe it’s tooooooooo fast , change it to a soft Tween effect ,don’t so crazy ;)

675 posts
+6 more
dexterous says

Thanks FlashTang, I am increasing the duration of the transition and also choosing a transition with easing (current is linear).

What about the chrome, do I need to change it?

45 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+3 more
MS-Design says

seems to be a good file :)

two questions:

how much in kb?

why only 2 categories? I think it’s better one or unlimited

btw is another banner rotator

675 posts
+6 more
dexterous says
seems to be a good file :)

two questions:

how much in kb?

why only 2 categories? I think it’s better one or unlimited

btw is another banner rotator

44kb .

Only two categories because visually it looks correct if flip has only two things – back and front.

I agree that it is a another banner, but it can be resized and made much smaller, see the other example in my link. someone can use it as image/description viewer. It integrates very well with any background on html.

I searched AD and did not find a banner which has either a flip, or a ‘Play-once-and-stop’ feature.

Well, also it is a part of a full template that I am making, but since that is taking time, I thought of uploading only this component first.

I am trying to make different stuff than usual, but as I am fairly new year, I need to see some $$ ticking in my account too ;-)

Thanks for your time in viewing it though.

cheers.

[Update] I have now re submitted with a few changes… fingers crossed :-)

2206 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Nitro_Themes says

You know what i actually like it. Nice and simple. The only thing i noticed is that it seems like there is no animation going on at all. Other than that i think it is pretty unique.

Cheers

675 posts
+6 more
dexterous says
You know what i actually like it. Nice and simple. The only thing i noticed is that it seems like there is no animation going on at all. Other than that i think it is pretty unique. Cheers

Thanks mafloral, in this banner, the sliding happens only the first time, and then it stops at the first image. My re-submission is in queue now, fixed a few things, lets see what happens now.

2206 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Nitro_Themes says

Good luck

675 posts
+6 more
dexterous says

now it is rejected because of wrong file name. shouldn’t it be soft reject in this case?

by
by
by
by
by
by