3135 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says

this is DOPE !

thanks Rain for sharing…us (video producers) definitely can get tons of inspiration from here…

keep it up kid…you are rocking!

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says
But I don’t have a BR TV / player :( Unless if iMac support BR, lol

Dude seriously buy a blue ray player (if your tv is hi-def) – it’s worth every penny of the vastly plummeting price points you can grab one at – they are sub-$100 is some places now – take a look at amazon – and btw – I heard you can also get in the USA the ORIGINAL series from the BBC with David Attenborough as well as the crap version shown on tv with Oprah – take my advise – buy the one narrated by David Attenborough – you will not be disappointed.

I just looked it up and it was correct what I heard – the original BBC version available in the US -

http://www.amazon.com/Life-narrated-David-Attenborough-Blu-ray/dp/B002UXRGM0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1277334030&sr=8-1

also blue ray player for under $100:

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-BD-P1600-1080p-Blu-ray-Player/dp/B001TK3D4A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1277334165&sr=1-3

Nah, my TV is still the very old flat TV. Not even a LCD :D I will get a BR TV first, then PS3 and BR player :)

Dude no need to buy a BR player if you get a PS3 :) – already built in and works great.

3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says
This is simply amazing!

I have “Planet Earth” Bluray, bought it from UK’s Amazon, really cheap and David Attenborough is an incredible narrator!! I highly recommend “Planet Earth” as well, I’m sure you’ll love it!

I’m looking forward to this new “Life 2009” series now!! Thank you!! :)
np. Nice to hear that. :)
this is DOPE !

thanks Rain for sharing…us (video producers) definitely can get tons of inspiration from here…

keep it up kid…you are rocking!

np and thnx. Glad you liked it. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by