37 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Turkey
koronz says

Hi All, I neeed a Joomla template for a Sports Bar with has also a Restaurant. Can any one help ? Regards

174 posts straight to the art designs
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
+4 more
arrowthemes says

There are a couple of templates on Joomla category that you can customize to fit your purpose. Nonetheless, I’m planning on releasing a restaurant/sports theme next couple of months. :)

37 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
koronz says

Thanks a lot but i just have a few days. I checked all templates but couldn’t find a one, which can be costumized to fit my purpose. Some weren’t ok for mobile devices either. I would be happy if you would release your templates earlier.

18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
94themes says

I don’t know how experienced you are with Joomla, but a lot of themes will fit nicely for restaurants, etc. with just a bit of customization. I’d recommend arrowthemes’ Joomla templates, because they are built on the WARP framework, which is really easy to use. ;-)

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
arrowthemes says

@robbert94 Thanks for the recommendation.

@koronz I’ve got one in the pipeline which is a church theme but depending on the colors or design you are looking for, you could customize it for a restaurant: https://forrst.com/posts/Lighthouse_Joomla_Theme-aYK

If you like it, you can send me suggestions of color combinations for lighthouse (which I’m hoping to release sometime next week) then I can include it in the styles.

I’ll still schedule to release a restaurant specific theme around November.

regards, Joel

37 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
koronz says

@ robbert94 : thanks for your advice. @ arrowthemes : thanks for your sample and advice. My problem is , i look for a template which can use photos as background and has a sports bar, pub, restaurant style. It is more a pub – bar template what i look for. Regarding restaurant; there will be no menu and prices, just info about the restaurant menu and capacity. I think of a none- businessmenu style. Pages will be ; about us, activities, events, services, may be a blog, contact with google map, almost full screen galleries ) not many menu headers. It is important that it is a responsive design. Example for styles are ==> http://rouxatparliamentsquare.co.uk/http://www.caravanonexmouth.co.uk/http://www.culinariafoodandwine.com/index.html

I guess that would help to explain what i want. Simple and responsive.

Most oh the websites looks simiular. Photo’s as background gives a website reality and life. That’s what i feel and think. As it comes alive.

Thanks and Regards

37 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
koronz says

Thanks a lot by the way, to all people who answered and send offers.

Regards

1 post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • India
intechcreative says

I sort of liked uneedo of your themes, but it had no demo; will one be available?

There are a couple of templates on Joomla category that you can customize to fit your purpose. Nonetheless, I’m planning on releasing a restaurant/sports theme next couple of months. :)
1959 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Canada
mafloral says

Man best Joomla templates on TF.

http://themeforest.net/user/dnp_theme/portfolio

Check his stuff out.

Cheers

Lester

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
arrowthemes says

I sort of liked uneedo of your themes, but it had no demo; will one be available?

Hey intechcreative

The demo is now available :)

by
by
by
by
by
by