4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
zp says

Hello, I need a landing page for a domain reseller website. This page will have a big search box where users will enter domain search term. Need a sleek web 2.0 design. Something like this but better: http://www.vcheapdomains.com. If you have a seen a template anywhere on tf or other marketplace, pls let me know. Thanks.

2232 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

Hello, I need a landing page for a domain reseller website. This page will have a big search box where users will enter domain search term. Need a sleek web 2.0 design. Something like this but better: http://www.vcheapdomains.com. If you have a seen a template anywhere on tf or other marketplace, pls let me know. Thanks.

Check my Landing Page on my portfolio. It’s crazy customizable, and well, it should suit your needs ;)

Kind regards,
Chris

4 posts
zp says

Thanks for the reply, crozer. I am looking for a more straightforward solution without needing to do too much modifications.

2232 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

Thanks for the reply, crozer. I am looking for a more straightforward solution without needing to do too much modifications.

Sure, I understand, Just remember it comes with several templates/presets to choose from; hence, you don’t need any modifications done (take the Buy template for example, remove the upper area and you’re done ;) ).

3262 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+1 more
organicbee says
4 posts
zp says

http://themeforest.net/item/oceanic-premium-wordpress-theme/180074

Thanks for your response. It will work if the middle content area (space below the navigation) could be replaced with a big search box coded to receive text input and then the query passed on to the main website (reseller). Pls check the url given in my post. Thanks.

2281 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Hey ZP – the space could be filled with whatever you want – but unfortunately even a landing page made for search will not do all the backend stuff you require – that form submit code should possibly come from your reseller account at a domain registrar. But certainly what you need can be done – if you are looking for a customization to that Oceanic file just give me a shout via my profile and I can get you a quick price if you are interested.

Hope that helps!

by
by
by
by
by
by