61 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
rohithpaul says

Hi all,

Need your valuable feedbacks on my e-mail template, which was rejected other day, (2nd rejection)

Link here

Layout1

Layout2

Layout3

Layout4

Layout5

------ Reviewer Comments
Right now, I’m seeing too many issues that I can’t possibly point out what needs to be fixed. So for now, look to tweak and polish this template. With improvements, I’ll hopefully be able to be more specific. For now, please use the following as guidelines:

1. There are a few inconsistent spacing/padding as well as alignment issues throughout the design. I’d like you to go over it with a fine toothed comb and weed out these basic design issues.

2. Please look into how you’re using white space—both micro and macro. It needs to be intuitive, consistent and frame the content correctly in the manner you seek.

3. Overall typography and visual + typograpic hierarchy needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for Theme Forest.

4. Important— try to make your theme’s design more unique. Adding features, options and styles will help increase your template’s value and increase its ability to be approved. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval. Try experimenting with different layouts, placement and positioning etc

5. Even with the current design, a significant increase in the polish of the various aspects of the theme may just swing the decision in your favor. Right now, it doesn’t feel like a premium theme due to the lack of attention to details.

Thanks in advance

61 posts
  • Exclusive Author
rohithpaul says

Help over here

1674 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

Hi. Check my previous reviews to other new authors.

Additionally, you need to improve your design skill. If you compare your item with others, you will always feel down…

Practice, practice and practice.

Good luck!

548 posts Themes and Graphics
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
Bebel says

hey

don’t worry – we had some designs rejected as well :-) I like the design of the template but it doesn’t feel unique. You do know what you are doing but ask yourself what you can do to make it “special”.

Also you should work more on details. Example: The header with that dotted line and those points – what are they meant to be? If you want it to look like a “stiched” paper you have to do more here. look at this item for ideas: http://graphicriver.net/item/stitched-stripe-actions/306197

hope that helps

cheers

1674 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

I got rejected more than 7 times with my first template. It happens to anyone and I understand it’s for the good of anybody. Other authors even elite can get rejected, I’ve seen it. If your item is not good enough, nobody will benefit because there would be no sales. Just a one minute thought about. Don’t despair. Just keep on working, you will get through.

61 posts
  • Exclusive Author
rohithpaul says

Hi. Check my previous reviews to other new authors.

Additionally, you need to improve your design skill. If you compare your item with others, you will always feel down…

Practice, practice and practice.

Good luck!

Hi, thanks for your comments, I ‘will try to add more graphic stuff’s to the design..

61 posts
  • Exclusive Author
rohithpaul says

hey

don’t worry – we had some designs rejected as well :-) I like the design of the template but it doesn’t feel unique. You do know what you are doing but ask yourself what you can do to make it “special”.

Also you should work more on details. Example: The header with that dotted line and those points – what are they meant to be? If you want it to look like a “stiched” paper you have to do more here. look at this item for ideas: http://graphicriver.net/item/stitched-stripe-actions/306197

hope that helps

cheers

THanks bebel, Your comments will definitely help me to improve…

by
by
by
by
by
by