7 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
RicoRico says

Hi

I am developing a website based on the Wordpress template ‘Sphere’ and need some customized elements to snazz it up a bit. Are you a coder that can do sliding menus and other fun and basic hover effects? I have another site that needs to be integrated with a ‘woocommerce’ plug in as well. Contact me with some samples of your work and let’s talk!

Rico

1034 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
BenSheppard says

There is no way to contact you, feel free to contact me through my profile :)

7 posts
  • United States
RicoRico says

Hi Ben,

Thanks for responding. Do you have more samples of your work? I only see 1 template in your portfolio.

8 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
absarhaq says

Hi Rico,

Can you share your email address so I may send you my Wordpress coding portfolio?

Thanks

904 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Marvidude says

Hi, I am available for freelance,you can contact me as well as take a look at my testimonials /feedback on my profile page http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

7 posts
  • United States
RicoRico says

Hi

Thanks for responding! Please send me links to samples of your work in Wordpress. Particularly ones that show interesting visual effects as well as e-commerce.

Thanks

Rico

7 posts
  • United States
RicoRico says

Hi, I am available for freelance,you can contact me as well as take a look at my testimonials /feedback on my profile page http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

Hi

Thanks for responding! My email is rico@richimage.com. Please send me links to samples of your work in Wordpress. Particularly ones that show interesting visual effects as well as e-commerce.

Thanks

Rico

7 posts
  • United States
RicoRico says

Hi

I am developing a website based on the Wordpress template ‘Sphere’ and need some customized elements to snazz it up a bit. Are you a coder that can do sliding menus and other fun and basic hover effects? I have another site that needs to be integrated with a ‘woocommerce’ plug in as well. Contact me with some samples of your work and let’s talk!

Rico

Hi Rico,

We are interested on your assignment. We have good experienced Woocommerce/wordpress developers. Please share your requirement details to manikandan@optisolbusiness.com

Thanks, Mani

e-commerce

7 posts
  • United States
RicoRico says

Hi

Rico

Hi Rico,

We are interested on your assignment. We have good experienced Woocommerce/wordpress developers. Please share your requirement details to manikandan@optisolbusiness.com

Thanks, Mani
e-commerce

Hi Thanks for responding! My email is rico@richimage.com. Please send me links to samples of your work in Wordpress. Particularly ones that show interesting visual effects as well as e-commerce. Thanks Rico

by
by
by
by
by
by