1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
DoktorSpritz says

hello,

first of all sorry for my bad english. i think this forum on graphicriver is the perfect place to post my request. i need a logo for my online shop. in addition to the logo i need a background for my online shop. the shop is a german martial arts shop.

best regards, mario

713 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
snkart says

I can help you. Contact me at: manu_snk@yahoo.com

68 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Peru
SweetTentation says

Hi

Im interested in your project. I have for you the perfect proposals :). send me a email with more details, plz. rivera_gomez_maria@hotmail.com

ST!

1190 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

Hey,

i am interested to help you with the logo, please contact me on chiccosinalo@hotmail.com, you are also welcome to visit my profile/portfolio to see some of my work

kind regards chikondi

116 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
TinoArts says

Hey there,

I’m interested in this project(s). If this offer still stands, feel free to contact me on contact(at)tinoarts.net.

You can also check out my personal portfolio, and also my works on GraphicRiver.

Thank you, Kristian (Tino)

15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
jeremyhewit says

Please email all offers to jeremyhewit@zinuxcorp.com, please include pricing for each item or if doing a bundle discount please include that pricing as well. Also if you plan to list the item on graphic river please also note that in your email.

For some reason it posted this in the wrong thread and i cannot delete it. This post actually belongs in my corporate identity thread.

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Please email all offers to jeremyhewit@zinuxcorp.com, please include pricing for each item or if doing a bundle discount please include that pricing as well. Also if you plan to list the item on graphic river please also note that in your email.
For some reason it posted this in the wrong thread and i cannot delete it. This post actually belongs in my corporate identity thread.

You can always report post. (i was report it and tell mods that post is in the wrong thread)

15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in United States
jeremyhewit says

Thanks. I’m new to graphic river forums so still learning how things work here. Sent you an email, just fyi.

You can always report post. (i was report it and tell mods that post is in the wrong thread)
895 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
Koolgfx says

Hello DoctorSpritz,

contact me at era1989@live.it

:)

446 posts