My organization is putting on a national edutech conference in October. It’s the largest in the world with more than six thousand attendees.
I’d like to hire a good freelancer to put the video promo together. We have some video b-roll and great still photos from last year’s conference along with the logos and a script. The video will be between one and two minutes in length.
We want to use kinetic text, colour treatment, good pacing, and music to make the conference experience seem enticing and “pop”.
Is anyone interested in working on this? Our budget is fairly flexible so I’m looking for ballpark estimates with the idea that there will probably be a couple rounds of changes. The deadline for the finished video is May 18th.
I’m ready, check my work if you need to see more work contact me in private
I am glad to help you! Please email me on “firstname.lastname@example.org” to send my portofolio.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
If you would still like some help, please contact me via my profile page.