I need someone to integrate some nice ‘real looking’ nature backdrops for a mobile home rendering.
Have a look here at a small sample pic:
I’m doing the brochure for a client but my attempts to produce a good looking nature backdrop using some nature stock photographs in photoshop look very amateurish.
So I’m looking for someone who knows how to do this properly to get a picture with a real feel to it that doesn’t look like a computer picture. I’m thinking grass and maybe a bush in front and trees in the background, sunshine in the sky etc.
Gimme a shout if your interested!
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Hi. I can do that. Please contact me