13 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
Mark44 says

I have read all the “How Too’s on using the header, sidebar and footers” to create a working wordpress based on my own HTML. I have the files, though it’s table based and so far the results are very similar it still doesn’t function as I would like, including pagnation styled lower buttons, plug ins not liking anything. It would be a separate “News Only” Page. Please show references to your profile if interested. This is “Simple” IMO for the genius’s here. Sincerely Mark

19 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Philippines
_wmsmarites says

Hi Mark, can you please send me full details of the project on my email which is mfr.webmax@gmail.com so we could discuss this project further.

I’ll look forward hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Marites

184 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
The_Silverman says

Hello, drop me an email through my profile page if you want my help.

298 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
Art101 says

I can help you, please email me through the contact form in my profile page.

19 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members
deepaksinha4 says

Hi Mark, please send me full details of your project on my

email : deepakchandra076@gmail.com or contact my skype id : deepaksinha4

Best regards,

Deepak Chandra

13 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
Mark44 says

So far most of the responses don’t have much in the way of Wordpress experience, This is old school stuff. TABLE BASED, yes I still use tables. I appreciate all the responses so far but not many here have stuff in their portfolio I can relate this to.

88 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
angela30 says

hi Mark,

please send me details at angela.cis30[at]gmail.com or add me on Skype – cis.angela.

i will show you our previous works and have 3+ years experience in WP.

Cheers, Angela D

13 posts
Mark44 says

hi Mark,

please send me details at angela.cis30[at]gmail.com or add me on Skype – cis.angela.

i will show you our previous works and have 3+ years experience in WP.

Cheers, Angela D

I will be away for the holiday forthcoming, till then, i will get back to you.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
gwsrekha says

I can help you, please email me through the contact form in my profile page. or email me at info@getwaysolution.com

Thanks,

by
by
by
by
by
by