60 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
red5dawg says

Hello,

I need some assistance with tweaking an existing WP theme so that I can have a unique header background in a specific location on each page of the site. The home page uses a slider in this location so I do not want to change it, however all other pages of the site will need their own header/background. The left and right portions of the background will be the same and repeat horizontally. However I need to be able to change the image in the middle portion of the background. Here is a link to a screen shot, http://red5.ws/custom_headers.jpg If interested, you can email me at richard@red5.ws to let me know how long it might take and the cost.

Thank you

1386 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

Hey Red5dawg,

It may never cause an issue, but just wanted to warn you that in the UK we have a (chain) gadget retailer called Red5 that your branding appears quite close to;

http://www.red5.co.uk

Just incase that saves you a headache later on :)

5 posts
johnsmith8505 says

hello.. i interested… in your project… plz… contact on my e-mail : johnsmith8505@rediffmail.com

60 posts
red5dawg says

Hey Red5dawg,

It may never cause an issue, but just wanted to warn you that in the UK we have a (chain) gadget retailer called Red5 that your branding appears quite close to;

Just incase that saves you a headache later on :)
Thanks for the heads up, I doubt I’m a big enough fish anyway. But I designed my logo and first web site about 10 years ago. The name is taken from Luke’s call sign in Star Wars. I know there is a rock band and couple of other companies that use the name ‘red five’ in some way.
60 posts
red5dawg says

hello.. i interested… in your project… plz… contact on my e-mail : johnsmith8505@rediffmail.com

Got this taken care of, thanks guys!

by
by
by
by
by
by