Please Ivor, do not lock this thread!
(sadly he is always locking the delicious ones)
He is saying that you can’t just compare marketplace theme prices with custom project budget.
However, if you be kind to share screenshots from your project, probably you will get better idea what is the real cost for a good coder to do it.
- Author was Featured
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Exclusive Author
Even more for unique design + wordpress coding and lots of theme options and stuff.
Easily up to 4 or 5K and the rest depending on whats involved in terms of design, options, features.
Ok not for “5 simple pages with no special features as mentioned here but as G_and_P said you cannot compare a one of job and the marketplace here. Good luck