2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Randhholm says

Hello I am a wealth manager and I would like to offer a newsletter service. I have found many sites that offer the similar services and I am looking for a WP Template that offers: 1. One account section to upload private excel files and charts (password login) 2. Payment integration (offerings different subscription – free trial, monthly, annual) 3. Some social network integration LinkedIn, Facebook … 4. Subscriber login and data base to send emails / Alert services to subscribers and free trials 5. A page to copy and paste other people articles with references 6. Q&A pages to review trade alerts 7. Contact page And above all, needs to be easy to manage. Do you know something like that or similar? Regards,

407 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

It is all possible but you will not find those features in a template theme and would require hiring a freelancer to create it for you.

In terms of “easy to manage” it should be not too complicated but it does of course depend on your technical understanding and skills as there is only so easy you can make something with complex functionality.

Good luck

153 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
wpminima says

You can also try finding a plugin(s) to give you this functionality and just choose a theme to your liking :)

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Randhholm says

Thanks for the reply!!

:)

by
by
by
by
by
by