• Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Romania
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
ram64 says

Hello all fellow authors and buyers. I usually don’t start threads like this but now I really have a dilemma. I wanna buy a new phone as soon as possible but I’m quite undecided on the model.

First of all I want to one that has Android OS and is upgradeable to Gingerbread (Android 2.3) and is GSM . Also I’d want one with a good screen (colorful, bright, clear in the sun) and some good chunk of internal memory (4gb at least). Processor around 1Ghz. And lastly the battery life should be around 2 days at least. These would be the base features that I’d like to have. Of course the GPS , camera and Wi-Fi connexion are important but I feel that a phone with the first set of features doesn’t disappoint in others.

I currently have my eyes on these three models (which also reflect the price range that I can afford):
  • Motorola Droid 2
  • Samsung Galaxy S i9000
  • LG Optimus 2x

Do you have these phones? Have you tested them extensively? Do you know more details from personal experience? Do you know better models than these in the same price range? If yes please advise me.

P.S. Please don’t turn this into an iPhone 4 vs other thread because as much as I like some of it’s features I can’t afford the price and hate the lack of Flash Player on it.

Thanks! :)

4136 posts
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

i will hold for June to have this baby killer HTC Sensation 4G(40 by 960 resolution and is powered by a dual core 1.2GHz wow).

http://threeg.info/htc-sensation-4g-gingerbread-will-hit-u-s-in-june/490/

127 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Romania
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
ram64 says

i will hold for June to have this baby killer HTC Sensation 4G(40 by 960 resolution and is powered by a dual core 1.2GHz wow).

http://threeg.info/htc-sensation-4g-gingerbread-will-hit-u-s-in-june/490/

That’s nice but I little too big for my taste. Thanks for your opinion tsafi.

Anyone else? :)

by
by
by
by
by
by