1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

I think this Review team has no Idea what they doing. I seen worse flyers get approve this month . also when some els uploads a RipOff of your files they approve them. NOW you cant make your own designs because they said it looks similar to other files. Crazy something tells me these Reviewer Never done flyers and HAve no idea whats on graphicriver at all.

Look here these 4 got reject this month becasue the same reason they look like other of my files. Really?

\\

WTF???

All 4 flyers are excellent for me! :S

I do not get point of reject on this flyers! :@

5569 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Let’s not try and jump down the throat of the reviewers here. There are many, many reasons why a file could be rejected including style saturation in a particular category. Let’s not call out any authors or reviewers please.

1053 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says

I think this Review team has no Idea what they doing. I seen worse flyers get approve this month . also when some els uploads a RipOff of your files they approve them. NOW you cant make your own designs because they said it looks similar to other files. Crazy something tells me these Reviewer Never done flyers and HAve no idea whats on graphicriver at all.

Look here these 4 got reject this month becasue the same reason they look like other of my files. Really?

\\

sorry to see that…

I do love your hard work. For sure your flyers are unique and at least the first one and the last one should have been approved.

I wish I were a reviewer, really!

Only last week I saw some sh..ty flyers, that were accepted and honestly my very first word was… what the h..ll..

The funny thing is, that now, if any of your staff is rejected, you have no idea who was your reviewer… only envato team..

I thought we are growing as a market… but now, I am not so sure ;/

@KingDog: I dont wanna offence anyone, but you are here not since yesterday so should know, that something`s not right ;/

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Since this review issue came i hold back my items. And the reason is not only the long process of the review. I agree with Alexlasek, something is changing but not in the good direction, and who is here since a while must see it.

413 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
mitdralla says

not cool. these look great.

61 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
Shemul says

I am also disappointed with the review team. I am trying to find actually what they want, what were the advice for those rejection. I also saw/seen some SUPER POOR work thats they are accepting, whats going on??

Reviewer’s Soft Rejection Reason: If you’re unsure how to proceed and need further feedback, you might consider asking for input from other community members and designers via our forums. (My opinion, Why should I post this in the forum for feedback? Couldn’t you give the suggestion?)

Reviewer’s Soft Rejection Reason: Unfortunately, your submission is too similar to existing item(s) in our marketplace. Your upload must be a unique concept not based on any existing marketplace item.

Sorry & forgive me if i write something wrong here… :’(

104 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
OMEGAMULTIMEDIA says

just brighten it up but it may not be up in time to make money hopefully you you will see a surge in last years design I see a lot of copy cats…

20 posts
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
niklofr says

Same problem for me with a brochure: hard rejection, to similar blablabla Sorry but, this is my style and I don’t copy. I saw a lot of similar flyers, logo, brochure … They drunk ?

Other think, a guy is selling a tuts for C4D … that you can find for free in many website. Open your eyes !

144 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+1 more
osky says

Como estas,,,,y si aveces pasa,,, el ultimo año tengo 100 flyers rechazados,,,,,y si sumas la competencia,,, todo se complica

1741 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Reviewer’s Soft Rejection Reason: Unfortunately, your submission is too similar to existing item(s) in our marketplace. Your upload must be a unique concept not based on any existing marketplace item. Sorry & forgive me if i write something wrong here… :’(

Hmmm. This looks good, though. Is it a soft rejection?

by
by
by
by
by
by