• Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
harmonikas996 says

I think this Review team has no Idea what they doing. I seen worse flyers get approve this month . also when some els uploads a RipOff of your files they approve them. NOW you cant make your own designs because they said it looks similar to other files. Crazy something tells me these Reviewer Never done flyers and HAve no idea whats on graphicriver at all.

Look here these 4 got reject this month becasue the same reason they look like other of my files. Really?

\\

WTF???

All 4 flyers are excellent for me! :S

I do not get point of reject on this flyers! :@

4594 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+6 more
KingDog Staff says

Let’s not try and jump down the throat of the reviewers here. There are many, many reasons why a file could be rejected including style saturation in a particular category. Let’s not call out any authors or reviewers please.

962 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
Alexlasek says

I think this Review team has no Idea what they doing. I seen worse flyers get approve this month . also when some els uploads a RipOff of your files they approve them. NOW you cant make your own designs because they said it looks similar to other files. Crazy something tells me these Reviewer Never done flyers and HAve no idea whats on graphicriver at all.

Look here these 4 got reject this month becasue the same reason they look like other of my files. Really?

\\

sorry to see that…

I do love your hard work. For sure your flyers are unique and at least the first one and the last one should have been approved.

I wish I were a reviewer, really!

Only last week I saw some sh..ty flyers, that were accepted and honestly my very first word was… what the h..ll..

The funny thing is, that now, if any of your staff is rejected, you have no idea who was your reviewer… only envato team..

I thought we are growing as a market… but now, I am not so sure ;/

@KingDog: I dont wanna offence anyone, but you are here not since yesterday so should know, that something`s not right ;/

1373 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

Since this review issue came i hold back my items. And the reason is not only the long process of the review. I agree with Alexlasek, something is changing but not in the good direction, and who is here since a while must see it.

412 posts
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
mitdralla says

not cool. these look great.

60 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Shemul says

I am also disappointed with the review team. I am trying to find actually what they want, what were the advice for those rejection. I also saw/seen some SUPER POOR work thats they are accepting, whats going on??

Reviewer’s Soft Rejection Reason: If you’re unsure how to proceed and need further feedback, you might consider asking for input from other community members and designers via our forums. (My opinion, Why should I post this in the forum for feedback? Couldn’t you give the suggestion?)

Reviewer’s Soft Rejection Reason: Unfortunately, your submission is too similar to existing item(s) in our marketplace. Your upload must be a unique concept not based on any existing marketplace item.

Sorry & forgive me if i write something wrong here… :’(

100 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United States
OMEGAMULTIMEDIA says

just brighten it up but it may not be up in time to make money hopefully you you will see a surge in last years design I see a lot of copy cats…

17 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
niklofr says

Same problem for me with a brochure: hard rejection, to similar blablabla Sorry but, this is my style and I don’t copy. I saw a lot of similar flyers, logo, brochure … They drunk ?

Other think, a guy is selling a tuts for C4D … that you can find for free in many website. Open your eyes !

128 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
osky says

Como estas,,,,y si aveces pasa,,, el ultimo año tengo 100 flyers rechazados,,,,,y si sumas la competencia,,, todo se complica

1716 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
gbs says

Reviewer’s Soft Rejection Reason: Unfortunately, your submission is too similar to existing item(s) in our marketplace. Your upload must be a unique concept not based on any existing marketplace item. Sorry & forgive me if i write something wrong here… :’(

Hmmm. This looks good, though. Is it a soft rejection?

by
by
by
by
by
by