147 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
zecchin says

i would try to make the scrolling like this. Since there is a column for the images, when the mouse goes over the bottom of the column it would scroll down and would scroll up when it goes over the top, no need for clicking hehe. Just an idea.

By the way i like the concept.

382 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
blabus says
i would try to make the scrolling like this. Since there is a column for the images, when the mouse goes over the bottom of the column it would scroll down and would scroll up when it goes over the top, no need for clicking hehe. Just an idea.

By the way i like the concept.

I was thinking about that as well- something like they do with flash sites, where the mouse position is sort of inversely mapped to the scroll position of the list.

One problem though- I don’t know how to scroll an unordered list through javascript. Anyone? :)

147 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
zecchin says

jcarouselLite does that, it’s a jquery plugin, don’t know if you are wanting to use jquery with it. i have an project in developing process where i use it to scroll an unordered list. And it’s possible to do it verticaly like your case.

http://www.gmarwaha.com/jquery/jcarousellite/

I made it work with mouseover like this (jquery and JcarouselLite labraries loaded)
$(".prev").mouseover(function(){
       $(this).click();
       });    
});

Meaning:
Get the anchor link with class=prev and run this function
Anchor link = Clicked.

Than you just need to make the anchor absolute i think and make it bottom positioned i guess.

contact me if you need. Cheers

by
by
by
by
by
by