1034 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
BenSheppard says
My template if for a “coming soon / work in progress” template http://onlinewatermarks.com/anchorpoint/index.php

It has an advanced version where you see those mini bars and an average is worked out depending on the mini bars below it, or a simple version where you just enter the percentage.

My template has been rejected on the basis of it doesn’t contain enough unique features or design. I’d love to hear your feedback of what you think / how to improve

22 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
westilian says

Hi, I have seen your template. Your template top to bottom need to polish. Now overall template look is not professional and have usability problem. It is difficult to understand first look that bottom of the page have a subscription text box. Overall Progress bar visual appeal is not attractive. Coming Soon ribbons is not looking good even coming soon text. I am not demotivating you but it is true in this stage of design reviewers will not approve it. Template concept is OK but overall graphics need to be more professional I think. You may apply some nice background pattern.

Hope you got my points.

Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by