210 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
indieground says

a month ago i made a reggae flyer, that been rejected because there was a marijuana leave.. and even if i wrote a message to the envato support, because i found a marijuana vector element searching on graphicriver, the told me that are not allowed graphics with drugs so they notice the mistake and removed the vector marijuana leaves..

today i opened the site and what i find? 2 items based on marijuana leaves..

so.. i’m little confused of which is the real criteria of the reviewers.. i don’t have nothing wrong with the designer of the marijuana leaves, i wish good luck with the sales to him, but i need some explanations about this situation..

:(

2098 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

I saw them today and was really surprised i never thought they would let anything like that on although, with it being legal in a number of place there will be a need for marijuana graphics.

529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
AmandaHackwith says

We don’t allow any drug-related imagery on GraphicRiver. These items may have been erroneously improved. We will have them removed shortly. Thanks for pointing these out! If you ever see errors like this in the future, report them to support and we can take care of it. It’s a big help!

210 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
indieground says

no bagde deserved? :-) just joking

seriously, i’m sorry for the author of that vector but i wouldn’t be correct to approve his file and not mine..

Thanks!!!

by
by
by
by
by
by