3 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
  • Latvia
rainysound
says

Hello everyone! I would like to hear some feedback/suggestions what to change or improve before I submit my theme. Link: http://rs-studio.lv/wp/

1180 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
mabuc
says

you need to improve your typography on this theme

3 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
  • Latvia
rainysound
says

Thanks for your response! I’ll take your advice.

490 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 7
  • Elite Author
+5 more
virtuti
says

Hello,

to be honest, the theme will be rejected with a note “every aspect of your design requires significant improvement”. You will need to learn yet a lot if you wish to submit your work to TF.

Do not rush, learn design principles properly, watch, read, work, try, experiment, trash, begin once again, practice more and yet more and come back later with really good outcome. Wish you good luck!

1845 posts LoveThemes
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Exclusive Author
  • Trendsetter
+10 more
LoveThemes
says

Hello,

to be honest, the theme will be rejected with a note “every aspect of your design requires significant improvement”. You will need to learn yet a lot if you wish to submit your work to TF.

Do not rush, learn design principles properly, watch, read, work, try, experiment, trash, begin once again, practice more and yet more and come back later with really good outcome. Wish you good luck!

+1

You have a lot to learn. Practise, practise, practise..

1899 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Elite Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Freebie
  • Most Wanted Winner
+4 more
dnp_theme
says

Hello,

+1

You have a lot to learn. Practise, practise, practise..

+1

3 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
  • Latvia
rainysound
says

Thanks for your honest answers everyone.

by
by
by
by
by
by