812 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
iamthwee says

Hi guys,

I need some feedback on an admin template I’m working on:

The UI if it is easy to use etc?

What could be improved?

Here it is at the moment…

http://www.safim-melissa.com/Start.html
812 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
iamthwee says

Anyone?

Feedback is important good or bad?

1036 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
Pixelworkshop says

Isn’t it for Activeden instead as it is made with flash ? There’s not much too see, there’s just a menu with a graph for each item. What do you mean by admin template ?

812 posts
iamthwee says

Thanks you for your feedback.

I’ll post it in the active den if it will get better feedback, but to be honest I was just working on the UI and wondering if people would find it intuitive to use.

It’s not for an admin template for TF but rather for a customer I’m working for. The menu is supposed to represent devices in the house and the graph prints out their respective energy consumption, it’s just dummy data/one graph at the moment.

When I’ve finished I’ll add functionality to build the menu, and choose what graphs to print out.

by
by
by
by
by
by