14 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
mevhuntx says

my website

www.activsports.co.uk

needs to fit this gallery

http://activeden.net/item/multiple-category-xml-image-gallery/full_screen_preview/10791

but the standard resolution doesn’t work. So I am needing someone to help me re-size the gallery to make it work in my website.

As you can see on my website the gallery is in the right place. but it doesn’t load properly.

Can somebody help me solve this

Cheers

905 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marvidude says

hi, i am available for freelance, you can contact me at

Marvidude

607 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
sanju1979 says

Hi! Mevhuntx

I can do this

If you would like to hire me and get this fixed in a day’s time please send in me an email at sanjeev@sanjeevverma.in

thanks

729 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
gWeb says

Hi, I’m interested in developing this for you. Contact me with more details through my FD profile.

Best Regards,

gWeb.

by
by
by
by
by
by