• Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Bangladesh
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
IngeniousArtist says

Hello there authors, I made my first flyer (like abt 2 months now :S ) and gave it here, well the first time it sucked got soft rejected (needed overall improvement)... then i improved a lot of it and still got soft rejected (mainly because of typography)... I gave it the third time and still soft rejected (I know, I’m bad in typography) :’( Anyways, I’ll just skip to the design… Please help me and give some suggestions for improving it…

History:

1. Reason: Unfortunately we cannot approve the curent flyer design here as apparently the flyer design here is a bit dis-organized. You need to consider working more on the flyer design here and raise the quality, organize, clean up, improve the typography layout and make sure you submit a much more profesional style instead.

2. The typography at the bottom as well as the “entry 25$” badge still need a little bit of refinement to increase the quality of this item.

3. The typogpraphy still has not improved at this point. Take a look at these links for info on visual hierarchy, pairing fonts together and typography tips. http://designjunction.in/blog/2009/08/31/visual-hierarchy-and-typography/ http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/typography-articles/a-beginners-guide-to-pairing-fonts/ http://psd.tutsplus.com/articles/techniques/a-20-minute-intro-to-typography-basics/

PLEASE HELP :’(

1110 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
IngeniousArtist says

Btw, That was the last design i submitted for edit… thanks :)

147 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • India
hawkmax says

Hi,

Well to start with the typography is certainly out of place. That font in the title is way off. I would suggest for a Serif font something bold or probably extra bold.

Candal | Familiar-Pro

DJ text looks okay. Could be better.

For your Sub-Text – Use Bebas | Bebas Neue These fonts are some of the most popular fonts for subtext and at times titles too.

The Address font with the Dhaka address change that also. The yellow looks terribly out of place and too flat. Try using a generic address other than what you are using right now. It is suppose to be a global market. (This is still upto you what address you wanna put there it was just a friendly suggestion.

Try not to use fonts that are too fancy. It looks good on the first look but it don’t sell well.

Hope this helps you.

Goodluck

1110 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
IngeniousArtist says

Thanks a lot bro :D really appreciate it! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by