Hello there authors, I made my first flyer (like abt 2 months now ) and gave it here, well the first time it sucked got soft rejected (needed overall improvement)... then i improved a lot of it and still got soft rejected (mainly because of typography)... I gave it the third time and still soft rejected (I know, I’m bad in typography) :’( Anyways, I’ll just skip to the design… Please help me and give some suggestions for improving it…
History:1. Reason: Unfortunately we cannot approve the curent flyer design here as apparently the flyer design here is a bit dis-organized. You need to consider working more on the flyer design here and raise the quality, organize, clean up, improve the typography layout and make sure you submit a much more profesional style instead.
2. The typography at the bottom as well as the “entry 25$” badge still need a little bit of refinement to increase the quality of this item.
3. The typogpraphy still has not improved at this point. Take a look at these links for info on visual hierarchy, pairing fonts together and typography tips. http://designjunction.in/blog/2009/08/31/visual-hierarchy-and-typography/ http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/typography-articles/a-beginners-guide-to-pairing-fonts/ http://psd.tutsplus.com/articles/techniques/a-20-minute-intro-to-typography-basics/
PLEASE HELP :’(
Btw, That was the last design i submitted for edit… thanks
Well to start with the typography is certainly out of place. That font in the title is way off. I would suggest for a Serif font something bold or probably extra bold.
DJ text looks okay. Could be better.
The Address font with the Dhaka address change that also. The yellow looks terribly out of place and too flat. Try using a generic address other than what you are using right now. It is suppose to be a global market. (This is still upto you what address you wanna put there it was just a friendly suggestion.
Try not to use fonts that are too fancy. It looks good on the first look but it don’t sell well.
Hope this helps you.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.