I just go the following template rejected by Jarel:
With the following pointers:
1) You need to include a more in depth help file. Try using our help file template which you can download here: http://blog.themeforest.net/site-news/help-file-template/ The help file should cover the HTML and CSS structures to help the buyer get caught up to speed on how you’ve built the template.
2) The template needs improvements in its headings and their padding/spacing.
3) The template needs improvements in its visual hierarchy (primarily with headings) in areas such as the navigation and general typography.
Nr 1 is quite clear ofcouse, but I am struggling a bit nr’s 2 and 3. Could anybody please point me in the right direction and shine some light the matter? Thanks much!
PS. I have replied to Jarel as well and I am hoping he will clarify also
Sorry about the help documentation link, I keep forgetting to use the updated version here: http://blog.themeforest.net/site-news/building-better-template-documentation/
The headings that need improvements in padding/spacing are on sub-pages. I should have clarified that in the original message, my apologies.
To read more about visual hierarchy visit this article: http://blog.themeforest.net/tutorials/visual-hierarchy-in-web-design/
When you reply to the review message it will open a support ticket with the support team. Someone will review the message and assign the appropriate person to your ticket (in this case it will be your item reviewer, me). Due to this process, responses can be a bit delayed sometimes. Responses will also be delayed due to the different time zones many of the staff live in.
I hope this helps and I’ll respond to your support ticket and soon as I can.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.