3 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
antipasti5000 says

Ok, I have looked around the web for a wordpress theme I have in mind and can’t seem to find anything close….

The website that I want to create is a directory for Tasmanian (australia):

1)caravan parks 2)holiday parks 3)national parks 4)campsites 5)attractions 6)activities 7)walks/tours

a) Each listing must have a user review section, whereby they can rate (using stars) attractions, holiday parks, tours etc and leave comments.

b) Each listing should have small gallery

c) each listing should have a google map with a pinpoint of the location

d) each listing should have a contact form

e) Social media integration would be great too, especially facebook like buttons.

f) The home page will have a featured section to showcase different listings.

g) there should be a ‘top rated’ sidebar widget too…

Summary: I want a website similar to a product review but instead of products i want to review services instead.

Hope someone can help…. maybe you know of a template?

Regards Jake

512 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
AlexFjord says

HI, thats quite a big job and you unlikely to find a theme with a high % of those features all together.

What kind of budget do you have? Sorry for the abrupt question but it is likely to get more of a serious response knowing at least roughly what you would be talking about.

Thanks

3 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
antipasti5000 says
Well, turns out I have found a very interesting template on here: http://themeforest.net/item/made-responsive-reviewmagazine-theme/full_screen_preview/2557495

Just need to implement google maps but it looks very promising…

Thanks for the reply though… I guess getting someone to make it would cost quite a bit…

by
by
by
by
by
by