4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Eyelene says

Hello, I am brand new to this site and Adobe After Effects. The talent here just blows me away and I’m so thrilled to have discovered Videohive. If there is anyone who can design a project for Real Estate with 25 placeholders I would gladly purchase it. I’m starting to do slide shows for Real Estate brokers and I know they would love it. Thanks So Much!

7762 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

but you can take a video display project and add real estate photos :)

4 posts
Eyelene says

Thanks for your reply. I was hoping for something a little more specific with that theme.

342 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
StencilMedia says

There’s a few real estate projects already…

http://videohive.net/search?term=real%20estate&category=after-effects-project-files

And as Doru says, you could take any kind of slideshow/video display and use your own images/video. I appreciate you want it to be more specific, but with a little bit of know-how, you could use some real estate related images from Photodune in the background, to make it a bit more property related; and increase the amount of placeholders to get the desired duration.

I’m sure somebody would gladly make you a custom real estate video with 25 placeholders if you’d prefer, but I can’t see it being cheap. Yes, you can see great slideshow projects on here for around $15 to $30, but days, weeks and sometimes months have gone into making them to ensure a decent amount of sales. So one $20 purchase isn’t going to have a whole fleet of authors scrabbling to make it.

If somebody was planning on making a real estate template anyway, that contains 25 placeholders and is pretty much exactly what you’re looking for… then your luck might be in!

15 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Gambia
Pixel_Edge says

You want to use the Ae Project to make the presentation? I will be glad to help!

4 posts
Eyelene says

Thanks for all your replies. I didn’t even see the ones with the link that was posted. I went through every page (all 137 of them) so I don’t know how I missed them.

4 posts
Eyelene says

And thank you Pixel_Edge for offering to help me with After Effects. I can use all the help I can get. I know how to use Photoshop but this program is confusing to me. Do you know of any online videos I can watch for beginners? I tried going on You Tube but the tutorials really weren’t that helpful. They went too fast, the windows were too small to see the tools and they didn’t seem to be geared towards someone with absolutely no knowledge.

by
by
by
by
by
by