13 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
exchanger says

Hi All,

I have got rejected for my newsletter item. It Say’s:

“Unfortunately your submission Easy – Professional Email Template isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered. Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you: Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

Usually, I’d be able to provide more specific feedback but I’m afraid that isn’t the case here. Every aspect of your design will need to be improved significantly. You will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as typography and the quality of the graphics.”

here is the preview link: http://abloombd.com/easy/demo/

Can anyone suggest me how I can improve the template?

Looking your feedback.

Thanks

31 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Frenki says

Hm not sure, but text reminds me of old email templates that always placed to much information/text in one email. Also there is not enough white space. Then typography could be improved, text is small.

by
by
by
by
by
by