66 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
jozevodinar says

So i need template for my pay per download website. Example is www.sharecash.org (I don’t want this style, but just showing you incase yo don’t know what that is)

Tell me the price, thanks.

443 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
graphicspencil says

I am interested in your work, mail me at graphicspencil@hotmail.com

1602 posts Building the Web.
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+2 more
ZoomIt says

Please send us a PM with details

Thanks!

34 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
defonic says

I built a custom style for a friend a few months back, basically it was a full fledged redirect site that paid you commission on a per visitor based. With ads of course kinds like adfly.

I have the concept coding down right now in a package… just would nee to see what you wanted implemented.

Did I mention his monthly revenue is 4k+?

60 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Kosovo
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
RoberdKS says

Im interested , contact me imeri.robert@gmail.com

2 posts
capricehill says

HELLO AUTHOR, I’M NEW TO THE WEBSITE AND IM TRYING TO FIND THE RIGHT SITE. THE INVENTORY IS A LITTLE OVERWHELMING, SO I NEED SOME ASSISTANCE IN PURCHASING THE BEST SITE FOR MY BUSINESS. HERE ARE SOME OF MY BASIC NEEDS. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.

1) Example websites- Please visit these websites for the look and layout that we can use for reference.

ABCMOUSE.COM – I LOVE THE TEACHING TUTORIALS FOR KIDS THAT ADJUST TO YOUNG LEARNERS AGES 2-10

MUPPET WORLD – I LOVE THE WAY DISNEY BRINGS LIFE TO THE WEBSITE WITH MOVIES, GAMES, ACTIVITIES, ACTION AND LOTS BOLD COLORS AND SOUND FOR THE ASSIMULATION OF NOT JUST BEING ON THE SITE, BUT IN THE SITE.

PBS KIDS – OFFER THE SAME ENERGY WITH REAL LIFE TEACHING. I WOULD LOVE INFOMATIONAL TABS THAT WE CAN UPDATE REGULARLY

THE BASIC CONCEPT IS THAT EACH CHILD WILL REGISTER WITH PARENTAL CONSENT . THEY WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO PRINT ACTIVITY PAGES AND TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES. I NEED A PAGE TO FOR COMMINCATION, WITH OTHER MEMBERS ONLY . THEY WILL BE ABLE TO DO FUN ACTIVITES PUZZLES, AND BE CREATIVE ON THE WEBSITE BY ACCESSING OTHER TABS.

2) Names of pages

HOMEPAGE –MUST BE INFORMATIONAL AND HAVE ABILITY TO BE UPDATED INSTANTLY TO ATTACT AND MAINTIAIN APPEAL AND HOUSE THE LOGO AND BRAND PAGE 1 ACTIVITIES WITH THE ABILITY TO WORK ON PAGES AND PRINT PAGE 2 – I NEED TO BE ABLE TO INSERT INFO AND UPDATE, AND ADD SHORT ANIMATED FILM OR VIDEO PAGE 3- NEED PAGE I CAN COMMUNICATE WITH MEMBERS- NEED A LINK THAT LEAVES THE PAGE–AND RETURNS TO THE PAGE PAGE4 – CAPABLE OF RECEIVING NEWS LINKS PAGE 5 -BLOG PAGE 6 –ECOMMERCE PAGE 7—CONTACT US PAGE 8-FORMS – LISTS

ALL PAGES NEED TO BE ABLE TO PROJECT VOICES FOR NARRATIONS

3) COLORS MUST BE VIBRANT – RED BLUE ORANGE GREEN- ALL PAGES SHOULD HAVE WHITE OR YELLOW BACKGROUND –

by
by
by
by
by
by