2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
siteducky says

Hi all -

We want to purchase the Emporium theme, but the client wants some design modifications that we feel are beyond our abilities.

I have contacted the developer for Emporium Wordpess (w/Woo Commerce) but they are unavailable and sent us to make our request here. I have the concept I can email to any interested party so you can compare this to the theme and see if you think this doable. We have not purchased the theme so cannot provide access to the backend and the developer did not say it could or couldn’t be done. I have no idea how this theme is built but I assume in addition to CSS you would have to fully understand how it integrates with PHP and make necessary modifications.

Please let me know if you are interested asap!

Dawn

3862 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Email this guy he is really good and reliable: http://themeforest.net/user/webdesignerart

163 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
sandra_2010 says

Hi Dawn! Are you still in need someone to work on your requirement? If so, we can be of help. Feel free to mail me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com to discuss further. I’ll be glad to accommodate.

Looking forward on your response.

Thanks…..

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
siteducky says

Hi all – thanks for the responses. Currently we are working with the gentleman that Charlie4282 recommended. But, I am going to keep this thread bookmarked for future reference. Thank you Sandra.

906 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marvidude says

Hi, Official Support Staff of Elite Author ThemePunch and ThunderBundies here. I am available for Freelance Work you can head over to my profile page to take a look at my Client testimonials and send me message through here http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

590 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
CodeSwift says

Hi all – thanks for the responses. Currently we are working with the gentleman that Charlie4282 recommended. But, I am going to keep this thread bookmarked for future reference. Thank you Sandra.

Have me in mind for WordPress theme modifications as well.

Cheers

by
by
by
by
by
by