3 posts
Invisipulse says

I’m making a WP site as an advice/discussion gallery, where users can email me their content via contact form 7 or submit it themselves (user-submitted). Then I would manually post them up.

I’m looking for a theme that is simple and that is not big on the images. In fact, I could care less about the photos, just mainly on the content, but I want it gallery style, so there could be many posts listed per page.

Some nice features should include: - a sign up page - like/rate button(recommended, but I can always buy a separate widget) - social networking widgets - 2 Columns - minimal or no image space(like the outline in Reddit)

I don’t want to be held accountable for copyrighted images and all that jazz, so that’s why I’m not big on user-submitted images. Instead, I would rather have users provide links to images, which would be implemented in the posts.

I found a similar theme to what I kind of like in my type of site, but the developers are inactive, so I don’t want to purchase it. It’s called Nominate found here: http://prothemedesign.com/demo/nominate/

I DO need suggestions and help on what themes would best fit my criteria. Please give me suggestions. Thanks, hope to hear from the community soon.

3 posts
Invisipulse says

Any feedback would be helpful

by
by
by
by
by
by