11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
graid90 says

Hi there i’m new here i wanted to ask some help about how to work with Adobe Flash i mean when i make them .swf is there a posibility to make there quality higher ? How do you guys do it ? Thank you.

3701 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

If you’re talking about the image quality of bitmaps you’ve imported.. Double-click them in the library, and you’ll see (at least in CS3 , unsure about other versions) a checkbox saying “Use document default quality”. Uncheck it, and you’ll be able to enter a quality from 1 to 100 in the field below :)

If it’s about the general quality of your file: practise makes perfect ;)

11 posts
graid90 says

it’s strange that it remains the same as before i mean the quality of the images maded in ps are of high quiality but in flash when i make them .swf they are a little pixeled in some areas and wich green color now so easy to see but still it’s not good quality. Thank you for the suggestion though :D .

734 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
50andJACK says

Try clicking on settings and unclick “Compress movie” and set the JPEG quality to 100. Just an idea.

260 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ravenwill says

If you have resized the images at all from their original size make sure “Allow smoothing” is checked in the bitmaps properties.

11 posts
graid90 says

Thanks for all the suggestions will start working on my projects , if i will need more tips i will ask them here. Thx guys for your time , apeciate it.

by
by
by
by
by
by