7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
markgould says

I need some help finishing off a theme that I’ve created. I’m just getting going with CSS and WordPress, so I’m close but not quite ready to launch.

First problem I’m having is that the blog page with posts won’t seem to display. I’m thinking it’s something in my PHP somewhere small.

I also have a few CSS questions that arise as I continue to develop, and I am happy to pay for someone’s time to answer them and teach me.

Not sure what to say for a budget on this….Had been working with someone on an hourly basis in the past, but I guess I’m flexible to what you’d like.

Most importantly I need someone who can maintain communication and complete the tasks in a timely manner.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in, send me an e-mail or leave a response and let’s chat.

mark.j.gould@gmail.com

10 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Austria Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
berndartmueller says

hey..

i would really love to help you with css problems and wordpress. I’m working with css about 2 years and have finished some website projects.

Do you have IM?

7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
markgould says

IM=gouldimal, but I’m better by e-mail.

60 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Located in Bolivia Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Slimmity says

Hi, i’ve just sent you an email with some information about my work and contact information. Hope to work with you in the future!

by
by
by
by
by
by