• Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
harmonikas996 says

Hello there!

I really need some sites, forums, tuts, or simillar places where i can learn a lot of things about creating mockups.

Special for print design, but other areas are ok too.

If you do not want to post link in thread, you can send me links on e-mail: lazarevacharmonika@gmail.com

Thanks!

63 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
AgentVIP says

Hi harmonikas,

The individuals that are experienced in making mock-ups to sell on GraphicRiver are the ones that are likely to provide the most accurate and detailed answers. However, it’s unlikely anyone is going to link to, or give such a detailed response. The reason being, that induces unwanted competition (in the nicest possible way)

You’re essentially asking “is anyone willing to tell me how I can steal their sales and subsequent market share?”

There was a similar topic on ThemeForest where someone was asking for a detailed guide for how to create a Wordpress theme. All authors were reluctant to give any reasonable response, for obvious reasons.

Sorry if this sounds a little dickhead-ish, I’m just trying to be open and honest. I guess as a generic response, the best method to use would be to simply purchase a few files and see how they have done it.

1253 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
harmonikas996 says

Hi harmonikas,

The individuals that are experienced in making mock-ups to sell on GraphicRiver are the ones that are likely to provide the most accurate and detailed answers. However, it’s unlikely anyone is going to link to, or give such a detailed response. The reason being, that induces unwanted competition (in the nicest possible way)

You’re essentially asking “is anyone willing to tell me how I can steal their sales and subsequent market share?”

There was a similar topic on ThemeForest where someone was asking for a detailed guide for how to create a Wordpress theme. All authors were reluctant to give any reasonable response, for obvious reasons.

Sorry if this sounds a little dickhead-ish, I’m just trying to be open and honest. I guess as a generic response, the best method to use would be to simply purchase a few files and see how they have done it.

Hey Agent, it’s nice from you to be open and honest, I respect people like you. I understood your answer, and i will search and search for answer. :)

Best regards! :)

3127 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

Do you use 3d modelling software? I would imagine that would be a good start, although I don’t really know how some of the mock up files are created. I just know they look awesome, and have a realistic 3d look.

1253 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
harmonikas996 says

Do you use 3d modelling software? I would imagine that would be a good start, although I don’t really know how some of the mock up files are created. I just know they look awesome, and have a realistic 3d look.

You can use 3D programs, but also if you have good camera, you can take a picture of phone (for example) and then in photoshop with smart object create mockup. :)

I know basic steps, but need more information. :) But nevermind I’ll play with PS and i will learn something.

Cheers!

596 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United States
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
MikeMoloney says

Most advanced mockups are going to be done by photos or 3d modelling. It is so hard to achieve amazing results in purely photoshop.

As for tutorials, I have tried searching a bit, not many on the internet to be honest.

3699 posts Community Moderator
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

Depends how good your eye is, I made this purely from the basic Photoshop tools, like paint bucket and basic brushes:

1253 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
harmonikas996 says

Depends how good your eye is, I made this purely from the basic Photoshop tools, like paint bucket and basic brushes:

Looks really clean and nice. :)

1242 posts
  • Colombia
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
CarlosViloria says

Most advanced mockups are going to be done by photos or 3d modelling. It is so hard to achieve amazing results in purely photoshop. As for tutorials, I have tried searching a bit, not many on the internet to be honest.
Are you saying that my mockups are not the most advanced :depressed: haha just kidding :P

But harmonikas996, just an example all my mockups are made from 0 in photoshop and I don’t use photos nor 3D software, Unfortunately I have no tutorials, but it’s all about, to imagine the final object in perspective and transforming smart objects
1716 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
gbs says

But harmonikas996, just an example all my mockups are made from 0 in photoshop and I don’t use photos nor 3D software, Unfortunately I have no tutorials, but it’s all about, to imagine the final object in perspective and transforming smart objects

Pretty surprised to know this :) Your mock-ups are just so realistic, Carlos.

by
by
by
by
by
by