3 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • South Africa
theomediagroup says

Hi everyone, I’m new to this site. Urgently need someone to code my new site. All pages are 100% designed in PowerPoint. Needs a little Flash work then coding. My Budget is 1,000 USD . But unfortunately i need it in about 24 hours, sorry. Launching new marketing campaign on Monday. Will email the PPT to those interested in the job. Regards.

415 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
osigrandi says

You may be honest and mean well, but generally such work proposals are treated very suspiciously.

Promising good pay + “i need it yesterday” just scream ‘scam’. Plus, you’re a very new member and you haven’t bought any items from here either.

Only someone desperate would agree to work with you on your terms at this point, especially since this is not a job board technically.

If your business is important to you and you have a campaign to launch on Monday, why have you postponed finding someone right for the job for so long?

It’s Saturday already…even some ‘little Flash coding’ for a whole site takes more than 2 days to get right and properly test.

3 posts
  • South Africa
theomediagroup says

Thanks for the honest advise octofine.

Since i’m new here and actually a 3d Max user & Media company owner, i inquired from Flashden support the best way to go about this request, and this is what they suggested.

It is not a scam, i’m willing to transfer 50% upfront immediately.

To explain, i currently have a site, but redesigned it 2 days ago, since i want to forward our url to a few very large clients i met at an international exhibition this week. (I realized my site isn’t as impressive it should be)

I know all about crazy deadlines & all night work, but thought there might be a freelancer here that wouldn’t mind pulling an all-nighter for a thousand dollars.

I am super impressed with this site & community, and look forward to supporting it.

Regards.

57 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • South Africa
Afflict says

Hi theomediagroup,

I am a fulltime freelancer, I look forward to helping you out. My email address is afflict85@gmail.com

Please contact me via that and we can get started.

35 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
thejampot says

I am also willing to do the upmost to get what you want for monday !

Please email me mekanics@grafik-mekanics.com

Hope to hear from you soon !

The Mekanics

68 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
jgodbee says

Is this you?

http://www.theo-media.com/

If so, you have done some good work!

Best of luck with the site!

415 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
osigrandi says
Is this you?

http://www.theo-media.com/

If so, you have done some good work!

Best of luck with the site!

Well, LOL …if he would’ve come forward with that from the start, he probably would’ve been flooded with replies by now. :)

Good luck with your website in that case, sorry about thinking you’re a scammer, it’s just that most of these out of the blue project proposals are scams unfortunately.

3 posts
  • South Africa
theomediagroup says

Would love to take credit for directing those spots, but unfortunately that isn’t me :) 3d Architectural Films are my forte.

Afflict offered to do the job for me and both of us have been working all night.

Thanks again for the responses guys. Great site & awesome work.

5 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Iceland
  • Exclusive Author
pb-themes says

Hello, I can do this for you.

birkir@innsyn.is – please contact me as soon as possible so I can have it done for you.

Will try to solve the flash thing with javascript, else I have a actionscript guy willing to do this asap.

Thank you.

ps. example of my coding

http://jetcolors.innsyn.is/

by
by
by
by
by
by