41 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
cloud9 says

Hi,

I am a long time TF user. Bought close to 500 items here so far. I have an existing website, custom coded site html/css and php mysql backend. I have a list of design updates and tweaks I need to make. All just html and css updates like:

1. Updating the design of our site notifications with new html and css notifications that i will provide to you. 2. Adding simple html text widget into the sidebar as a info tool tip. 3. Updating login and registration form design. 4. Updating navigation menu html and css design. 5. Update product listing detail page design. Just clean it up, make smoother, and cleaner.

Just small stuff, but it is VERY URGENT. I can only offer $20 – $30 per hour at this stage for the right person. Its urgent, so looking to get someone started today if possible.

agreigaus@gmail.com

thanks

Alex

1751 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

very urgent, you’re looking for a superstar coder..you might want to raise your budget, otherwise you won’t get any “superstar” coders at all. Not even close.

41 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
cloud9 says

Ok let me clarify my post. I have tried to find frontend developers on odesk, freelancer and the likes and the misrepresentation of skills and ability is crazy. I think the level of quality of TF is great, hence the reason to try and find someone here. The term ‘superstar’ was more to quantify a persons ability to perform the tasks asked, at the level of quality found here on TF. Superstar term for you might be in the top 10%, however superstar for me, after a long tail of un qualified searching, would probably 95% of authors here on TF.

$30 per hour might be low, however perhaps there is an author here who’d has some downtime, a break in project development and wouldn’t mind some freelance work at rate paid ‘on the day’ not waiting in line as you do with themes.

If the rate per hour needs to be increased, so be it. But so would obvious expectations.

1626 posts Building the Web.
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ZoomIt says

Sent you a mail.

no-thumbnail
williamchaseling Recent Posts Threads Started
1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
williamchaseling says

Emailed.

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

The budget isn’t that bad $30/hr seems reasonable, I’m sure you will find someone.

493 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

the $30/hour is quite good if it’s larger work. too bad is there are few works can be dont in few hours.

905 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marvidude says

i think 30$ is a reasonable hourly rate i usually charge 35$ per hour for not so complex work. @cloud9 you can contact me as well as take a look at my testimonials /feedback on my profile page http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

by
by
by
by
by
by