17 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Algeria Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
xenoss says

hello

as a title said .. i need someone who make me a pro and attractive hosting & designe company template

its urgently and i pay 100$ via envato

im waiting

17 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Algeria Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
xenoss says
738 posts
    Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in United States Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Jar says

I don’t think you understand the work involved in creating a template. First you need to conceptualize the design, which can take a long time depending on how detail oriented you are. Then you need to actually finalize it in a program such as Photoshop or Fireworks. Depending on complications, this can take a long time too.

The next step is usually splicing the image and converting to HTML /CSS, which brings on a whole new level of complications and problems that need to be worked out, and can be the most time-consuming portion of the entire thing.

All in all, it would take at least 1 week to ~2.5 weeks to produce what you are asking for, and only receiving $100 would be a hit.

So might I suggest going through this list from the Site Templates “Hosting” category? http://themeforest.net/category/site-templates/technology/hosting

17 posts
xenoss says

listen man thank you for your replay

i will see another who like to work .

and i dont need a work of 1 week … juste a good and attractive template .. 2 day its

suffisante

i can pay also 150$ no more

1182 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
campolar says

Jar has summed it all…

i would like to know what you mean by “i pay 100$ via envato”?

And if its not SOO urgent, i’m available for freelance :D

~ campolar

17 posts
xenoss says

100$ via envato its that i pay your items .. and i know that you receive 40% .. but you recieve 100$ net

yes its urgently and i have posted the exemple of colore and buttons

738 posts
    Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in United States Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Jar says

What I was trying to tell you is that if you want a quality design from one of the great authors here, you will need to wait much longer than 2 days.

17 posts
xenoss says

Jar thank you so much

now you want to work ? or what ?

738 posts
Jar says

What? No, sorry, I’m not focusing on freelance right now, I’m focusing on my design skills.

17 posts
xenoss says

good luck

waiting for people who like work

by
by
by
by
by
by