1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
JeraPub says

I need a new website template created for self-pub.net along with a matching WordPress theme. I will need at least 2-3 pages designed, home page, product page and article page.

I will want it to be a responsive template and I will need to be able to use it in Dreamweaver CS6 to add my page content to.

I have an idea of what I want it to look like but am having trouble getting the layout setup right in Dreamweaver and it would probably take me a lot longer to figure this out than someone who actually knows what they are doing.

I do not have a definite budget in mind, I do however know what this is NOT a $60-$100 job.

180 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
The_Silverman says

I can definitely help you. Please contact me through my profile page so we could talk more.

894 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Marvidude says

Hi, I am available for Freelance Work , Head over to my profile page to take a look at my Client testimonials and send me message through here http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
Emmanuella says

Hi Jera, did you get a reply to your post. I’m looking for something and wondered what kind of budget would suit before I ask people for help? Thanks,

180 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
The_Silverman says

Hello, what exactly do you need? Give a message so we can talk more.

88 posts
angela30 says
hello, i can do this for you at very nominal rates. i have experience of 4 years. please contact me on Skype: cis.angela Thanks Angela angela@cisinlive.com
by
by
by
by
by
by